Failure to comply to the General Rules could result in the offender being asked to leave the site premises.
1. All persons and vehicles using Walton Firs must obey the instructions of the Duty manager.
2.Domestic animals are not permitted at Walton Firs, unless pre-arranged with the Management. Assistance pets are allowed by prior arrangement with the Walton Firs Management.
3. Please respect the Walton Firs curfew and ensure all your group are on your own site by 22:30, and quiet by 23:00.
4. Caravans and motor homes are not allowed to park at Walton Firs for the purpose of overnight camping, unless pre-arranged with the management.
5. The speed limit on site is a walking pace. All vehicles and trailers must be parked in the carpark. Trailers may be allowed to the campsite if small and able to push to and from.
6. If hiring the buildings (at the bottom field) then 2 vehicles may park behind the building.
7. If hiring the camping pods (at the bottom field) then 1 vehicle may park in the designated spaces.
8. No vehicles are allowed to stop and unload from the track.
9. No bikes are allowed to be ridden on the site.
10. Trolleys are allowed to be used, but must be returned to the trolley park. No riding on the trollies.
11. Respect for all others using the centre at all times including walking around their camping area.
12. Chainsaws are not permitted to be used at Walton Firs by anyone but staff, unless Arrangement with the Walton Firs Management.
13. Water points and toilets blocks are not to be used for washing up.
14. All waste is to be disposed of in the carpark bins.
15. Firearms:- air rifles and archery equipment are only permitted with written consent of the Walton Firs Management Team on each and every occasion.
16. Any damage/ loss of equipment/property/facilities/environment/trees will be charged to the group.
17. Digging of wet pits is only permitted in none grassy areas. A charge may be added to the group if grassy areas have been used.
18. Hammock use is only permitted if the trees have been protected.
19. Smoking is only permitted in the car park no other places. This includes any electrical cigarettes and vapor devices.
20. Alcohol - persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to drink alcohol at Walton Firs. Persons over the age of 18 should not consume alcohol so that they are incapable to look after themselves. It is the responsibility of the Group leader to supervisor consumption of alcohol at Walton Firs. Any over 18 Caught giving alcohol to under 18's will be asked to leave the site immediately.
21. Drugs - Walton Firs has a zero tolerance policy to drugs this includes selling, possession and use. If anyone is caught the police will be called immediately. The person also will be banned from site.
22. Abusiveness - Walton Firs has a zero tolerance policy to abusive behavior towards anyone. Anyone reported being abusive to staff or customers will be asked to leave immediately and police involvement maybe requested.
Our safeguarding policy, incorporating child protection and procedures, is as follows:
Walton Firs Foundation occasionally use photographic images of visitors for marketing and social media purposes. Consent will always be sought from visiting group leaders before use, but please inform us on arrival if you do not wish for any photographs to be taken.